Protection des données
We would like to inform you about the personal data that we collect during your visit to our website, how it is used and what design options you have.
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Personal data are all data that are personally referable to you, such as name, address, email addresses and user behavior.
(2) Data controller per Article 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
15 bis boulevard Carnot
78110 Le Vésinet
legally represented by the managing director Philippe Melin
(3) You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address.
When you contact us via email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, and if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will erase the data collected in this context after its storage is no longer required, or otherwise limit its further processing if we are required by the law to continue retaining it.
(5) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to access,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to limit processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you solely use the website for information purposes, that is, if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) time zone difference
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred
- Web site that receives the request
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you're using and by which the body which sets the cookie (in this case, me), transmits certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make our site more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These particularly include the session cookies. These store a session ID which assigns the various requests made by your browser during the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings as desired and refuse to accept third-party cookies or any cookies. However, please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4. Further features and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we will use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5. Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this at any time. If you exercise this right, this will affect our ability to process your personal data after you have already given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the contact options listed below under "Newsletter".
6. Use of our online shop
(1) If you would like to order from our online shop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you give us your personal data which we need to complete your order. The information required for the processing the contract is marked separately; any further information is voluntary. We use the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we may pass on your payment data to our payment service providers and banks. The legal basis for this is art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR.
You can voluntarily create a customer account through which we can store your data for future purchases. When you create an account under "My account", the data you provide will be stored revocably. All other data, including your user account, can always be deleted in the customer area.
We may also process the data you provide in order to inform you of other interesting and similar products from our portfolio or to send you emails containing technical information. You may object to the use of your email address at any time for submission of advertisements. Details can be found below under "Newsletter".
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment, and order data for a period of ten years. However, after [two years] we limit the processing of your data, that is, your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data by third parties, especially financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
7. Use of the comment functions
(1) You can leave comments in our webshop. Your comment will be published with your username. Provision of user name and email address is required, further information is voluntary. When you make a comment, we continue to store your IP address. The storage is necessary for us to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in cases of possible publication of illegal content. We need your email address in order to contact you if a third party should object to your comment as unlawful. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b and f GDPR. Comments will not be reviewed before publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to as unlawful by third parties.
(2) When writing your comment you can check our email service. This will inform you when other users leave a comment on the post. For this service we use the so-called double opt-in procedure, i.e. you will receive an e-mail in which you must confirm that you are the owner of this e-mail address and wish to receive the notifications. You can unsubscribe from the notifications at any time by clicking on the link contained in the email. Your personal data, including your e-mail address, the time of registration for the service and your IP address will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the notification service.
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter through which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services concern our entire range of services as it can be seen on this website.
(2) If we receive your email address in connection with an order and you have not objected to this, we reserve the right to send you regular offers for similar products to those already purchased from our range by email.
(3) To subscribe to our newsletter, we use the "double opt-in" procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an email to the specified email address in which we ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 48 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to verify your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
The only required information for sending the newsletter is your email address. Any other further information is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(5) You may revoke the use of your email address and the processing and use of the data for the creation of user profiles and your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. The revocation can be explained by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email or by email at [Newsletter@kandinsky.de].
(6) We point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this analysis, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the above under no. 3 and the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID. Links included in the newsletter also contain this ID] [ODER:] With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. This means we can record when you read our newsletter, which links you click on in it, and keep track of your personal interests. We link these data with how you use our website.
(7) You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each email or by informing us via another contact method. The information is stored for as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. After cancellation, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
9. Third Party Services
The hosting services we use for the Website are for the provision of infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, disk space and database services, security and technical maintenance services that we use to operate this Site and are required to do so.
In doing so, we or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta data and communication data or the information of visitors to this online service mentioned under point 3 above on the basis of our legitimate interests in the efficient and secure provision of this online service in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Integration of Google Fonts
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Fonts. This enables us to display attractive fonts on your website and enables you to use the website comfortably and increase its usability. This is done on the basis of our legitimate interests (ie interest in optimization and economic operation of our online offer as defined in Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
(2) When you visit this website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned above under point 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user-account via which you are logged in or no user-account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated to your Google profile, you must first log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or requirements-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation also takes place (even for users who are not logged in) for the purposes of providing customized advertising and to inform other social network users about activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact
90-92 Rue de Garches
Tel. +33 (0)1-71 11 39 90
Fax +33 (0)1-71 11 39 80